Livingston Manor Covered Bridge Park
The Livingston Manor Covered Bridge, originally known as Mott Flats Bridge and more recently called the Vantran Bridge was built by John Davidson in 1860. The bridge was restored to its original beauty in 1984 by the Division of Public Works. Laminated arches were added to increase the capacity of the structure. The bridge is 103 feet long and spans the famous Willowemoc Creek, where visitors are welcome to fish. Picnic areas, group picnic pavilion (fee), and portable toilet facilities are available.