The Rivoli Theatre opened in 1923 as a vaudeville house & later became a movie house. Expanded with a remodel in Art Deco style in 1937, it was renovated again in 2002 for live theatrical performances by the resident community theatre group - The Sullivan County Dramatic Workshop - a 501(c)(3) organization. This building also hosts special events such as music concerts and comedy shows. Although movies are no longer shown here, the automatic giant silver screen is available for private use.
Weekly Updates from Sullivan Catskills
Sullivan Catskills Visitors Association
15 Sullivan Avenue
Liberty, NY 12754