Hometown Hero Nomination Form
Past Recipients of the Award will not be considered, for featured stories, like us on Facebook.
Do you know someone who has gone above and beyond or has done something extraordinary for others during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Every day ordinary people make extraordinary contributions by putting their needs aside to help others in our Sullivan Catskills. During the four phased opening approach, if you experience an individual, a group, a company or a member of the front-line staff going above and beyond to ensure the safety of their guests; a person or organization that embodies the spirit of humanitarian service, volunteerism, commitment to community, compassion, and/or impartial service to help those in need…
Now is your chance to honor them. The SCVA is honored to salute the unsung heroes.
If you have questions, please contact Sullivan Catskills at 845-747-4449 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To nominate a Hometown Hero, please fill out the form below. If you would prefer to print and email us the form, click Here to print the Hometown Hero Nomination Form
• Nominees must live or work in Sullivan County
• Nominees must be members in good standing with the SCVA.
• Hero nominees & their nominators must be available for phone interviews
• The nomination form must be filled out in its entirety.
• Entries will be published at the discretion of the SCVA Hometown Hero Committee