Your Google Business Profile is the single largest source of organic (non-paid) exposure for your business online and may be the first impression you make on potential customers.
Sullivan Catskills Visitors Association with Miles Partnership held a webinar series to learn best practices to optimize the Google presence of your business and maximize your conversions in just a few minutes every week.
Miles Partnership is a strategic marketing company focused exclusively on travel and tourism. They’ve worked with hundreds of destinations and hospitality businesses around the world, and have developed a tactical workshop to assist in navigating the Google Business Profile platform.
In addition to the webinar session, businesses can book one-on-one virtual sessions with Miles’ Program Specialist for assistance with claiming their Google Business profile or other questions surrounding Google, Yelp and TripAdvisor. Schedule your one-on-one appointment here.
View recordings here:
- What is your Google business profile
- How is it surfaced in Google search and travel products
- Claiming and verifying your business profile
- Keeping core business information current
- Overview of tools available in Google
- Utilizing Posts for updates
- Responding to reviews
- Managing images, 360s & video
- Responding to customer questions
- Understanding Insights data
This library of marketing articles is a great resource for your local businesses! Use the code SullivanCatskills to log in.