Year Built: 1860
Builder: John Davidson
Moved By: Joseph Sherwood (1913)
Structure Characteristics: Length: 48'-0"
Posted Load: None
Posted Vertical Clearance: None
World Guide No.: 32-53-04
National Register of Historic Places Date:
Does not qualify
The Bendo bridge is on Conklin Road and crossed the Willowemoc Creek. This is a 48 foot town lattice truss, built in 1860. The bridge is next to the Covered Bridge Campground which was not yet open for the season during our visit in April, 1998. The bridge was cut in half and moved to this location in 1913. This bridge was originally located in Livingston Manor.
Weekly Updates from Sullivan Catskills
Sullivan Catskills Visitors Association
15 Sullivan Avenue
Liberty, NY 12754